Business & Office Policies
Office Hours & Appointment Times
- Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; 11:00am – 7:30pm
- Appointment Times: 12:30pm – 6:30pm
- Appointment Reminders by Telephone: 7 Days and 2 Days Before Each
Cancellations & Missed Appointments
- The office requires a minimum of twenty-four hours notice to cancel or reschedule appointments. If less than twenty-four hours notice is given, there will be a Missed Appointment charge of $30.00.
- Patients incurring two consecutive Missed Appointment charges will be dismissed from the practice; account balances are immediately payable.
- Patients incurring three non-consecutive Missed Appointment charges will be dismissed from the practice; account balances are immediately due and payable.
- Patients using dental insurance are expected to pay their co-payments at the time of their appointment. The Front Office Staff will explain the co-payment amount and its calculation, including Crowns & Bridges noted below.
- Patients using more than one dental insurance plan are not required to make co-payments.
- Patients not using dental insurance are required to pay when services are provided. If you are unable to pay in full, a payment plan is available for qualified applicants. Please see the Business Manager for more information.
- Our business policy does not allow Cash Payments for services provided.
- Our business policy does allow the following payments for services provided: Money Orders, Personal Checks, American Express, Discover, Visa & MasterCard (credit & debit) services.
- Any services not covered or paid by insurance within thirty days are the responsibility of the patient.
Crowns & Bridges
- $200 minimum payment is required at the start of a crown appointment.
- 33% minimum payment is required at the start of a bridge appointment.